24,435 IVF Pregnancies
Dr. Apurva Satish Amarnath has completed her MBBS from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore and MS Obstetrics and Gynaecology from SDM Medical College, Dharwad with a university rank. Following this, she has also completed her DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology with the National Board of Examinations, Delhi. She has done her fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, following which she has worked as a consultant, Reproductive Medicine at Bangalore.
She has been trained by the stalwarts in the field of reproductive medicine and has expertise in various techniques required for enhancing fertility in the cutting edge field of reproductive medicine.
Her areas of interest touch upon every facet of reproductive medicine with the expertise to harness state-of-the-art technology and evidence based practices to mitigate fertility issues which confront many couples today. Her interest lies in the multi-pronged approach in the management of PCOS, recurrent implantation failure, recurrent pregnancy loss and poor responders. She also has a special interest in the field of fertility preservation in women with cancer and also in women seeking to delay pregnancy due to various reasons. The above is just a glimpse of the spectrum of problems mitigated by interventions at Nova IVI Fertility, which follows best international practices in the field.
As a member of State, National and International professional bodies, she is an active participant in Continuing Medical Education Programmes which have heralded new technologies and their application and also has won accolades in the field by presenting papers.
1. Dr. Shashidhar V Reshme Gold Medal for Excellence in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
2. Shri Datta Swarupi Padmatai Sevasmiti Trust Gold Medal For Excellence in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
3. University Rank Holder in the MS OBG University Examination, RGUHS.
4. Best Paper Award in the category of Reproductive Endocrinology for “Role of transvaginal ultrasonography in perimenopausal abnormal uterine bleeding” at the 25th KSOGA 2014.
5. Best oral presentation award for “Embryo morphology and its correlation to chromosomal status” at the YUVA-ISAR 2016.